Call for Workshops
As in previous years, Web3D 2015 will feature a number of co-located workshops. The series of workshops are intended to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners from both the Web and 3D graphics communities to discuss and exchange positions on current and emergent 3D Web topics. Workshop attendants will exchange ideas and experiences, establish common ground in research areas or practical problems, and hopefully identify new opportunities for collaboration and new directions for future activity. Preference will be given to timely topics that will favor highly interactive discussions.
A workshop proposal must include:
- A concise title.
- The names and affiliations of the organizers.
- Proposed duration of the workshop (from 1.5h/2h to full day). Note, that the duration will be a subject to availability.
- A statement of the workshop’s objective/goals.
- A description of the workshop format – how many papers do you hope to present, how many invited speakers, type of activities (e.g., short paper presentation, invited talks, demos, etc.)
- Workshop submission deadline: April 1, 2015
- Acceptance notification: April 20, 2015
- Workshops dates: to be announced
- Workshop proposals should be one page in length and must be in PDF written in English.
- Workshop proposals should be submitted to workshop chair firstname.lastname@example.org via email